|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||FRP Strength||Material:||FRP Fiber Reinforced Polymer|
|Function:||Strengthen||Packing:||Plywood Reel Or Plastic Reel|
|Diameter:||0.4mm-5.0mm||Spool Length:||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel Or Customized|
FRP cable reinforcement core (Fiber Glass Rod)
FRP cable reinforcement core (Fiber Glass Rod) is a new type of high-performance engineering composite material prepared by pultrusion process with resin as the matrix material and glass fiber as the reinforcing material. GFRP non-metallic cable reinforcement overcomes the defects of traditional metal cable reinforcements, has excellent corrosion resistance, lightning resistance, electromagnetic field interference resistance, high tensile strength, light weight, environmental protection, energy saving, etc., and is widely used in a variety of fiber optic cable.
FRP Rod Features
1) High tensile strength, high modulus, low heat conductivity, low stretch, low expansion, wide range of temperature settings.
2) Insensitive to electric shock, suitable for the area with frequent lightning and raining.
3) Free from chemical corrosion. Compared with metal wire, FRP rod eliminates harmful gas, which can negatively affect cables transmission quality, born chemically by metal and filling gel.
4) Compared with metal wire, FRP rod is of high strength, low weight, excellent insulation and immune to electromagnetic interference.
5) Optical fiber cables with FRP rod are available to be installed tight close to power wire and power units, perfectly insulated, free from induction current interference. The transmission efficiency can be improved accordingly.
6) Smooth surface, stable sizes, easy processing and installation contribute to wide range of FRP strength member application
Contact Person: Abril