|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||FRP Strength Member For Fiber Cable||Material:||Pultruded Fiberglass Rod|
|Function:||Strengthen||Packing:||Plywood Reel Or Plastic Reel|
|Diameter:||0.4mm-5.0mm||Spool Length:||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel Or Customized|
|Appearance:||No Deffets Harmful Use Such As Cracks, Uneven Spots, And Contamination|
FRP reinforced core for optical cable
The reinforced core for optical cable belongs to nonmetallic material. Its technical characteristics is as following:
1.Not be sensitive to electric shock; be adapted to use in the condition of much thunder and rain.
2.Not be disturbed by induced current; the nonmetallic cable may be installed close with wire and power supply.
3.The optical fiber transmission can not be affected by bad gases produced by metallic corrosion.
4.The intension and weight ratio of FRP reinforced core are much higher.
5.The KFRP reinforced core has excellent technical characteristics of high intension and low rate of extension.
6.The new structure of FRP outer-reinforced self-support type optical cable has the obvious advantages, example: being anti-pop, anti-bite and anti-termite.
1. full-dielectric, broad application scope;
2. low rate of extension, high modulus;
3. corrosion resistant, more compatible with other material, long service life;
4. small specific gravity, about one fourth of steel wire, longer disc supplied at the same dimension;
5. smooth surface, stable size, easy to machining and lay;
6. The optical cable transmission can not be affected by bad gases produced by metallic corrosion.
7. Not be sensitive to electric shock; not be disturbed by electromagnetism.
8. more excellent intension and quality ratio;
★ Test result of material properties by the Ministry of Information Industry Quality Supervising Test Center for Optical Communication Product