Wuxi Dingrong Composite Material Technology Co. Ltd
We grow with you！
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||FRP Strength Member For Fiber Cable||Material:||FRP|
|Function:||Strengthen||Packing:||Plywood Reel Or Plastic Reel|
|Diameter:||0.4mm-5.0mm||Spool Length:||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel Or Customized|
|Appearance:||Φ1.8 KFRP FRP Reinforcing Rod Cable Plastic Central Peripheral Strengthing|
GFRP Fiberglass Rod,
2.5mm FRP Strength Member,
Reinforced Plastic FRP Strength Member
GFRP Fiberglass Rod 2.5mm Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Strength Member
FRP is a Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic material that has the strength of steel at the fraction of the weight. FRP won’t corrode, rot, warp, attract insects, or rust, making it an ideal and long-lasting replacement for steel, wood and aluminum in a wide range of applications.
Because FRP is a composite material made up of fiberglass reinforcements and polymer resins, FRP can also stand for Fiberglass-Reinforced Polymer. The glass fiber provides the strength and stiffness, and the resin provides shape and protects the fibers.
FRP is a common reinforcement to provide strength and durability in fiber optic drop cable. However, you have a choice of strength members for optical cable, and steel is also a consideration.
GFRP Fiberglass Rod Core for Optical Cable
The structural strength of optical cable is an important index of the mechanical properties of optical cable. As one of the structural components of fixed optical cable, the FRP reinforcing core plays an important role in strengthening the tensile and compressive capacity of optical cable.
FRP glass fiber reinforced core, as a kind of structural strengthening element of non-metallic fiber optic cable, is widely accepted and used by the fiber optic cable industry. It is a non-metallic bearing core with good price and performance generally recognized by the fiber optic cable industry at home and abroad. To produce qualified FRP, the key lies in the reasonable selection of reinforcement materials (glass fiber), base materials (resin) and curing process.
|Product Name||Fiber Reinforced Plastic FRP Rod /Plastic Rod||Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China|
|Diameter Range||Φ 0.40 mm ~ Φ 5.00 mm||Factory or Not||Factory|
|Application||Central or peripheral strength member for fiber optical cables||Brand Name||Dingrong|
|Material||Fiber glass and resin||Technique||Pultrusion|
|Delivery Length||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel or customized||Packing||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
1. It has the characteristics of light weight and high strength.
2. It has good corrosion resistance and impact resistance. This optical cable is rust proof, tooth biting proof and ant proof.
3. The surface is smooth and the size is more stable.
4. The chemical reaction between metal and other optical cable materials will not affect the optical fiber transmission index.
5. It is not sensitive to electric shock current, and is suitable for multi lightning, multi rain and other climate environment areas; the fiber optic cable with FRP reinforcement core can be installed close to the power line and power supply device, and will not be interfered by the induced current generated by the power line or power supply device.
Contact Person: Abril