Wuxi Dingrong Composite Material Technology Co. Ltd
We grow with you！
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||FRP Strength Member For Fiber Cable||Material:||FRP|
|Function:||Strengthen||Packing:||Plywood Reel Or Plastic Reel|
|Diameter:||0.4mm-5.0mm||Spool Length:||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel Or Customized|
|Appearance:||Φ1.8 KFRP FRP Reinforcing Rod Cable Plastic Central Peripheral Strengthing|
Fiber Reinforced Plastic FRP Rods,
5.0mm Reinforced Rods,
FRP Fiber strength member
ISO Qualified Fiber Reinforced Plastic FRP Rods For Fiber Optic Cables
Beneficial characteristics of FRP reinforcing include:
1. It has the characteristics of light weight and high strength.
2. It has good corrosion resistance and impact resistance. This optical cable is rust proof, tooth biting proof and ant proof.
3. The surface is smooth and the size is more stable.
4. The chemical reaction between metal and other optical cable materials will not affect the optical fiber transmission index.
5. It is not sensitive to electric shock current, and is suitable for multi lightning, multi rain and other climate environment areas; the fiber optic cable with FRP reinforcement core can be installed close to the power line and power supply device, and will not be interfered by the induced current generated by the power line or power supply device.
|Product Name||Fiber Reinforced Plastic FRP Rod /Plastic Rod||Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China|
|Diameter Range||Φ 0.40 mm ~ Φ 5.00 mm||Factory or Not||Factory|
|Application||Central or peripheral strength member for fiber optical cables||Brand Name||Dingrong|
|Material||Fiber glass and resin||Technique||Pultrusion|
|Delivery Length||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel or customized||Packing||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Corrosion, rot and
and insect resistance
|Resists a broad range of
chemicals and is unaffected by
moisture or immersion in water.
Resists insect damage. Painting
is only suggested when exposed to
UV rays/direct sunlight.
|Subject to oxidation and
corrosion. Requires painting
or galvanizing for many
|Strength||Has greater flexural strength
is often stronger than steel
and aluminum in the lengthwise
|Weight||Weighs 75% less than steel
and 30% less than aluminum
|Could require lifting
equipment to move and place
High dielectric capability
|Thermal properties||Good insulator with low thermal
|Stiffness||Will not permanently
deform under working load.
Modulus of elasticity:
2.8 x 106 psi
|Modulus of elasticity:
29 x 106 psi
|Impact resistance||Will not permanently deform
under impact. Glass mat in
pultruded parts distributes impact
load to prevent surface damage,
even in subzero temperatures.
|Can permanently deform
|Color||Color is molded within
No painting required
|Must be painted for color,
may require repainting
|Cost||Lower installation costs, less
maintenance and longer product
life allow for a lower lifecycle
|Lower initial material cost
More expensive to maintain
Much higher over time
Contact Person: Abril