Wuxi Dingrong Composite Material Technology Co. Ltd
We grow with you！
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Keywords:||FRP Central Strength Member||Material:||FRP|
|Type:||FRP Composite Sheet||Packing:||Plywood Reel Or Plastic Reel|
|Spool Length:||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel Or Customized||High Temperature Bending Test (100℃, 24h, 30D):||No Cracks, No Uneven Spots, Surface Smooth|
Di Electric Composite FRP Member,
FRP Composite Sheet Strength Member,
FRP Central Rod Strength Member
FRP Rod Strength Member, a di-electric composite cable strength member, is to use vinyl ester resin as foundation combined with the strength of glass fiber through pultrusion technology to produce a new type of high performance non-metallic composite material. Without drawbacks of traditional metallic strength member, FRP strength member features excellent anti-corrosion, electromagnetic interference free, high tensile strength, low weight, saving energy and environmentally friendly, which are now widely used in various optical fiber cables.
Optical Fiber Cable Strength Member Features:
High tensile strength, high modulus, low heat conductivity, low stretch, low expansion, wide range of temperature settings.
Insensitive to electric shock, suitable for the area with frequent lightning and raining.
Free from chemical corrosion. Compared with metal wire,FRP rod eliminates harmful gas, which can negatively affect cables transmission quality, born chemically by metal and filling gel.
Compared with metal wire, FRP is of high strength, low weight, excellent insulation and immune to electromagnetic interference.
Optical fiber cables with FRP are available to be installed tight close to power wire and power units, perfectly insulated, free from induction current interference. The transmission efficiency can be improved accordingly.
Smooth surface, stable sizes, easy processing and installation contribute to wide range of FRP strength member application.
1. Specification: 0.4mm-5.0mm (Diameter)
1) High tensile and light weight
2) Electromagnetic interference free
4) Environmentally friendly
5) Bullet-proof, ant-proof and anti-tooth proof
3. Application: It is widely used as the central strengthen core for the various fiber optical cables
Specification Of FRP
|Appearance||No deffets harmful use such as cracks, uneven spots, and contamination|
|Tensile strength||≥1100 Mpa|
|Tensile modulus||≥50 Gpa|
|Flexural strength||≥1100 Mpa|
|Flexural modulus||≥50 Gpa|
|Elongation at break||≤4 %|
|Diameter tolerance||±2% mm|
|Minimum bending radius||40*D mm|
|High temperature bending test (50D,100℃,120h)||No bur, crack and break|
|Low temperature bending test (50D,-40℃,120h)||No bur, crack and break
• Light Weight & Excellent Tensile Strength
• Most Suited for Multi-Loose Tube, Uni Tube, Slotted Core & Ribbon Cable Designs
• Dual Advantage : Reinforcement during Installation as well as Reduce Stress on Signal Carrying Optic Fibre /Conductor
• Used as Central or Peripheral Reinforcement in Fibre Optic Cables
• Prevent Cable Buckling• Prevent Sagging in Aerial Installation
• Cost Effective Solution as a Strength Member
Contact Person: Abril