Wuxi Dingrong Composite Material Technology Co. Ltd
We grow with you！
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood reel or plastic reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||FRP Strength||Material:||FRP Fiber Reinforced Polymer|
|Function:||Strengthen||Packing:||Plywood Reel Or Plastic Reel|
|Diameter:||0.4mm-5.0mm||Spool Length:||50.4km/reel, 25.2km/reel Or Customized|
0.4mm FRP Rod Strength Member,
Optical Fiber Cables FRP Strength Member,
50.4km/reel FRP Strength Member
FRP Rod FRP Strength Member For Optical Fiber Cables
FRP Central Strength Member, Insulation Rods are widely used all over the world in most types of optical fiber telecommunication and data cables. The up-to-date pultrusion technology is adopted for making FRP products, so the products have excellent properties.
FRP Rod Features
1) High tensile strength, high modulus, low heat conductivity, low stretch, low expansion, wide range of temperature settings.
2) Insensitive to electric shock, suitable for the area with frequent lightning and raining.
3) Free from chemical corrosion. Compared with metal wire, FRP rod eliminates harmful gas, which can negatively affect cables transmission quality, born chemically by metal and filling gel.
4) Compared with metal wire, FRP rod is of high strength, low weight, excellent insulation and immune to electromagnetic interference.
5) Optical fiber cables with FRP rod are available to be installed tight close to power wire and power units, perfectly insulated, free from induction current interference. The transmission efficiency can be improved accordingly.
6) Smooth surface, stable sizes, easy processing and installation contribute to wide range of FRP strength member application
|1||Insensitive to the lightning strike, suitable for the area with frequent lightning and rain.|
|2||Free from the induction interference, can be laid and installed close to the power line and device.|
|3||No harmful gas, which will affect the transmission of the optical fiber, will be given off from the corrosive metal.|
|4||FRP Strength Member has a high ratio of strength/weight.|
|Tensile strength (Mpa)||1100|
|Tensile modulus (Gpa)||50|
|Flexural strength (Mpa)||1100|
|Flexural modulus (Gpa)||50|
|Elongation at break (%)||4|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (-30-80°C)(1/°C)||8*10-6|
|Diameter tolerance (mm)||±2%|
|Minimum bending radius (mm)||40*D|
Contact Person: Abril